You’ve probably seen this phrase on sweatshirts and coffee mugs and inspirational Facebook posts, right? It seems as though it’s everywhere, which is great! I love women supporting other women, and that’s what 90% of my job is (the other 10% is me pretending I know what I’m doing with spreadsheets). However, I’m not here to empower you. I’m here to help you empower yourself.
Empowerment and confidence go hand-in-hand, and I can’t give those to you. These are feelings you have to want, to be hungry for, and to be ready to accept. You have to be ready to see the beauty in yourself that everyone else sees and be ready to walk it out like the badass bitch you are! What I can do, however, is provide the tools for your own self-empowerment. And that’s exactly what Miss M and I did for her empowering boudoir session.
This gal was such a delight to have in the studio! Aside from being a total sweetheart, her positive attitude and excitement for her session made the day so much fun! Despite some pre-session jitters, Miss M quickly warmed up and felt right at home, ready to absolutely slay her photoshoot, and the photos are 100% fire! Read on to see the photos and what Miss M had to say about her empowering boudoir session!
What made you want to have a boudoir shoot?
I definitely have a hidden sexy side even if I never feel it. I just wanna show myself how powerful I really am. It’s also always been a dream to feel like a model and see how beautiful I really am.
How did you feel going into your session? Were you nervous about anything?
I was nervous about feeling exposed and awkward but once I got there and started getting hair and make-up done, I felt so welcomed and excited.
What was your favorite part of your session?
Choosing my photos!
How do you feel now that you’ve completed your session?
Empowered! I absolutely loved every second of my shoot at Boudie City.
How would you describe your entire session experience to someone who was interested in their own session?
I would definitely recommend they do it. It’s such an experience that everyone should have! Kelly is the best and she is so welcoming. She definitely knows how to make you feel comfortable.
Leave a comment to share what empowerment feels like to you, then click here to get in touch for boudoir session info!
Be the first to comment